Home View responses I've received and reply, manage my active offers and requests Manage my account Frequently asked questions Browse favors offered by members Browse favors requested by members Post an offer Post a request Networks Friends and other members

Details of the request
Points offered Feedback City Region State ZIP Province Country



 +0.0% (0)  


 Orange County




United States 


Title: Go back home to MI from CA

Details: I currently live in Ca. & I lost my job, my car and soon to be my house. I am originally from MI. & my family is still there. My father fell last summer & broke his hip and needs my help. I tried working on & off at the beginning of the year & failed due to my depression & complications from my eating disorder. I was just granted disability but haven't received any money yet. I want to work some type of job and my resume speaks for itself. After being laid off I did not recover from the pain of losing my job after 10 years. I am walking around Orange County hopeless with no money and very few friends left. When you are down and out you lose friends. I need to be with my parents and family and work on my disease.

   Requested by: Barbara Montgomery

Tweet this favor  Share it on Facebook

Report violation



Privacy Policy

Terms of Service

Customer Service








Copyright © 2017 Zakle, Inc. All rights reserved.